Federal & Florida appeals nationally. Global clientele. Hablamos Español.
Easley Appellate Practice PLLC
Licensed since 1994, EAP has established itself as a top-rated, award-winning premiere all-Board-Certified appellate law firm. Concentrations: Federal and Florida appeals, particularly business law, contract law appeals, intellectually property and trademark law, family law, and employment and business torts.
Easley is Certified by The Florida Bar as an "appellate expert" and "appellate specialist".
EAP and its founder have been recognized with multiple prestigious accolades, including:
Easley is "AV Preeminent" (the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethics) by Martindale-Hubbell.
The nationally recognized author of the appeals treatise, Dorothy Easley, Successful Federal Appeals in All Circuit Courts: A Practical Guide for Busy Lawyers, is a primary resource for attorneys to understand federal appeals nationwide.
Our practice is in all Florida Appellate Courts, all Federal Appellate Courts, and the US and Florida Supreme Courts. We have advanced hundreds of appeals.
Details matter. We use multiple research tools to find the best law. We employ advanced technology to produce powerful work product. We demonstrate a keen eye for detail for the appeals that we agree to advance.
EAP. Greater knowledge. Better outcomes.©
Recent decisions of interest from award-winning Top Appellate Blog on Wikio and Criminology and The Florida Bar. More.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Your contact with this firm reflects your understanding and agreement with these statements.
Recommendations or testimonials are not necessarily representative of results obtained, or all clients’ experiences with the lawyer. Facts and circumstances may differ from the matter(s) in which the results or recommendations are provided. Decisions about any lawyer are important and should not be based solely upon what is stated in a social networking site, website or blog. Your contact with this firm reflects your understanding and agreement with these statements.
© 2007-18 Easley Appellate Practice, P.L.L.C. (Since 1994) All rights reserved.
1200 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1950, Miami, Florida 3313131
- Best Lawyers® Appellate Practice 2020 and 2021
- Best Law Firms® Appellate Practice, 2020 and 2021
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers, since 2000
- Among America's Most Honored Professionals®, Top 1%, since 2011
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Top One Percent, since 2016
- Rue Ratings' Best Attorneys of America, since 2015
- "10 Best" Family Law Attorneys for Florida by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- The Florida Bar 2009 Excellence in Promotion of Board Certification Award
- ALM Recognition of Easley Among South Florida's Top Lawyers, Legal Leaders in Appellate, Business/ Commercial
- "The State's Legal Leaders" 2011 in Bizjournal
- Top Business Attorneys in Florida since 2011, in Florida Super Lawyers - Business
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale -Hubbell
- Top Appellate Lawyer, in South Florida Legal Guide
- Florida Legal Elite (top 1.9 percent Florida lawyers), in Florida Trend Magazine
- Florida Super Lawyer (Top 5%) for fourteen years, in Florida Super Lawyer Magazine
- Top 100 Super Lawyers - Miami, in Florida Super Lawyer Magazine
- Top Attorneys in Florida since 2009, The Wall Street Journal
With more than two decades of courtroom experience, D.F. Easley applies those skills as a Florida Bar Certified Mediator. More
Shouldn't my trial lawyer handle my appeal?
How long does an appeal take?
Our Appellate Specialists expertly work with high caliber Trial Attorneys to provide what they need to win and preserve appellate issues. ... More