National Federal & Florida representation. Global clientele. Hablamos Español.
Easley Appellate Practice PLLC
Licensed since 1994, EAP has established its appellate practice as a top-rated and award-winning premiere all-Board-Certified appellate law firm.
EAP is "AV Preeminent" rated (the highest possible for legal ability and ethics) by Martindale-Hubbell, whose ratings cover both legal skills and attorney ethics.
serves as a primary resource for attorneys handling appeals in federal appellate courts nationwide.
Our boutique Appellate Practice is long established. We have briefed and argued hundreds of appeals, in Supreme Courts, Federal Appellate Courts, all Florida Appellate Courts, and we are admitted in all Federal Appellate Courts (1st through 11th Circuits).
On appeal, parties are better served by Appellate Specialists. As one appellate judge put it, "[a]ppellate advocacy is, in essence, a business for legal intellectuals" and "a specialty all to itself." See Plain Talk On Appellate Advocacy, 20 Litigation No. 3 (ABA 1994).
We labor to provide you with the highest quality service, expertise, and value, to help you win.
Award-winning Top Appellate Blog on Wikio and Criminology and The Florida Bar
Proud members of the appellate lawyers & trial support group (al&ts) (c) 2009.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Your contact with this firm reflects your understanding and agreement with these statements.
Recommendations or testimonials are not necessarily representative of results obtained, or all clients’ experiences with the lawyer. Facts and circumstances may differ from the matter(s) in which the results or recommendations are provided. Decisions about any lawyer are important and should not be based solely upon what is stated in a social networking site, website or blog. Your contact with this firm reflects your understanding and agreement with these statements.
© 2007-15 Easley Appellate Practice, P.L.L.C. (Since 1994) All rights reserved.
1200 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1950, Miami, Florida 3313131
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Top One Percent, since 2016
- Rue Ratings' Best Attorneys of America, since 2015
- "10 Best" Family Law Attorneys for Florida by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Expert Network Distinguished© Lawyer, 2016
- Top Attorneys in Florida since 2009, in The Wall Street Journal
- ALM Recognition of Easley as one of Top Women Leaders in Law and featured in Fortune Magazine in 2014 & 2015.
- The Florida Bar 2009 Excellence in Promotion of Board Certification Award
- ALM Recognition of Easley Among South Florida's Top Lawyers, Legal Leaders in Appellate, Business/ Commercial
- Among "The State's Legal Leaders" 2011 in Bizjournal
- Top Business Attorneys in Florida since 2011, in Florida Super Lawyers - Business
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale -Hubbell
- Top Appellate Lawyer, in South Florida Legal Guide
- Florida Legal Elite (top 1.9 percent Florida lawyers), in Florida Trend Magazine
- Florida Super Lawyer (Top 5%), in Florida Super Lawyer Magazine
- Top 100 Super Lawyers - Miami, in Florida Super Lawyer Magazine
Why do clients entrust their complex and high stakes appeals to EAP PLLC? There are really four reasons. We are board certified in appellate, highly experienced and innovative specialists, while not yielding to over-confidence. More
How much does your firm charge?
Are any sample briefs or motions available to review?
Shouldn't my trial lawyer handle my appeal?
When will I go to court?
How long does an appeal take?
Trial level outcomes are important, to be sure. We only work with excellent, smart trial attorneys for strategic litigation support. Our Appellate Specialists are trained to help by expertly researching the legal issues early on, guiding on what evidence to adduce and the law, to More