Federal & Florida appeals nationally. Global clientele. Hablamos Español.
Easley Appellate Practice PLLC
We are devoted to providing highest quality service, appellate expertise, and strong value, to help you prevail.
Licensed since 1994, EAP has established its appellate practice as a top-rated and award-winning premiere all-Board-Certified appellate law firm. We specialize in Federal and Florida appeals, particularly business law, family law, contracts, intellectually property and trademark law, and employment and business torts.
Easley is certified by The Florida Bar as an "appellate expert" and "appellate specialist". The Florida Bar has also recognized Easley for Excellence in the Promotion of Board Certification.
We have briefed and argued hundreds of appeals, in Supreme Courts, Federal Appellate Courts, and all Florida Appellate Courts. We are also admitted in the 1st through 11th Circuit Appellate Courts.Beyond the law firm "standard" of one legal research tool to find some law, we use four research tools to find the best law. We employ advanced technology to produce powerful work product.
Recent decisions of interest from award-winning Top Appellate Blog on Wikio and Criminology and The Florida Bar. More.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Your contact with this firm reflects your understanding and agreement with these statements.
Recommendations or testimonials are not necessarily representative of results obtained, or all clients’ experiences with the lawyer. Facts and circumstances may differ from the matter(s) in which the results or recommendations are provided. Decisions about any lawyer are important and should not be based solely upon what is stated in a social networking site, website or blog. Your contact with this firm reflects your understanding and agreement with these statements.
© 2007-18 Easley Appellate Practice, P.L.L.C. (Since 1994) All rights reserved.
1200 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1950, Miami, Florida 3313131
- Among America's Most Honored Professionals®, Top 1%, since 2011 through 2017
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Top One Percent, since 2016
- Rue Ratings' Best Attorneys of America, since 2015
- "10 Best" Family Law Attorneys for Florida by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Expert Network Distinguished© Lawyer, 2016
- Top Attorneys in Florida since 2009, The Wall Street Journal
- ALM Recognition of Easley as one of Top Women Leaders in Law and featured in Fortune Magazine in 2014 & 2015.
- The Florida Bar 2009 Excellence in Promotion of Board Certification Award
- ALM Recognition of Easley Among South Florida's Top Lawyers, Legal Leaders in Appellate, Business/ Commercial
- Among "The State's Legal Leaders" 2011 in Bizjournal
- Top Business Attorneys in Florida since 2011, in Florida Super Lawyers - Business
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale -Hubbell
- Top Appellate Lawyer, in South Florida Legal Guide
- Florida Legal Elite (top 1.9 percent Florida lawyers), in Florida Trend Magazine
- Florida Super Lawyer (Top 5%), in Florida Super Lawyer Magazine
- Top 100 Super Lawyers - Miami, in Florida Super Lawyer Magazine
Why do clients entrust their complex and high stakes appeals to EAP PLLC? More
Shouldn't my trial lawyer handle my appeal?
How long does an appeal take?
Trial level outcomes are important. We work with high caliber Trial Attorneys to provide what they need to win and preserve appellate issues. Our Appellate Specialists expertly ... More